Children's Yoga and Wellness Program
Our 'Being Grounded' Children's Yoga and Wellness Program is fun, dynamic and creative with songs, storytelling and imagination used to introduce yoga concepts such as poses, breathing, mindfulness, focus and relaxation to all children. Children learn to be aware of their breath, mindful in their movements and listen to their body. The classes are delivered by qualified children's yoga teachers, and offered every Thursday for all children throughout the Centre.
Children's Yoga and Wellness Classes can help your child:
- develop body awareness and learn how to self-regulate their emotions
- build core strength and muscle tone
- improve their focus and concentration
- have more confidence and self esteem
- feel more connected to others, relaxed and calm